The results of the career monitoring queries are published at different levels of detail in different services.
Career monitoring results are published in a centralised manner in the Vipunen.fi statistical service of the Finnish National Agency for Education, where the user can look at ready runs and edit result tables according to their own wishes. Result publications of the national query are made regularly. Links to the latest results can be found on this page and, more comprehensively, on the Publications page (only in Finnish). The universities themselves produce university-specific reports, please see below.
Master’s degree career monitoring
- Visual distributions of masters’ career monitoring 2018–2020, with a filtering option. Filtering possible by query year, university, field of education
- Result tool. Excel Online editable Pivot tables of the funding model questions
- A visual result tool intended for students, in which the results are presented by main subject. Töissä.fi
Doctoral degree career monitoring
- Visual distributions of the career monitoring of doctors, with a filtering option. Filtering possible by query year, university, field of education
- Result tool. Excel Online editable Pivot tables
Universities publish their own career monitoring reports on their websites. University-specific reports can be found on the respective university’s websites.
- Aalto University
- Hanken School of Economics
- Tampere University
- University of the Arts Helsinki
- University of Eastern Finland (in Finnish)
- University of Helsinki
- University of Lapland (in Finnish)
- University of Jyväskylä (in Finnish)
- University of Oulu (in Finnish)
- University of Turku
- University of Vaasa
- Åbo Akademi University